The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i had an idea for everyone here, if we had people enter into this "music battle" where i would get the peoples names down and put two people against each other, they would both make a short clip about 30 seconds, and would post up their mp3s and people would vote on which one is better. Then when the final results are in whoever has the lowest votes is out. So what do you guys think about that?
And each week we would have different music styles to create to, for example. first week the 2 competitors have to make a song of the style of classic rock, or something like that.
so who would like to enter into this contest?

·
Registered
748 Posts
depending on waht i'm up to at the time, id be interested. With that said, i think i'm probably one of the youngest on this board, Ive proabbly got a thing or two to learn from everyone else here.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
so far this is the list for the battle
Jaggery
YardApe
flashPUNK
Macank
zao_89
we need one more person come on guys!!!

·
Registered
872 Posts
I suck but I might be in. I just gotta find a way to get the sound onto the comp. I should be able to come up with something.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
alright we have 6 people now this is how this thign will work
Round One Round Two
heavey metal sound melodic sound
winners
Jaggery --------------------
YardApe----------------------
////////////////////////////////////
lashPUNK----------------------
Macank ----------------------
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
zao_89-------------------------
Rumble_b --------------------

people listed will have to make a sound clip any where from 20 secs to one minute of a heavey metal soundish song, then the people will vote for what they like and then they will advance to the next round

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
how about by april 8? yeah lets make it then, so everyone on that list better start creating riffs, and recording!

·
Registered
872 Posts
Alrighty, time to bust out my tiny bit of skills!! I'm gonna have to turn up the talent knob. :DevilGuitar:

I'll know for sure tomorrow if I will have to pull out or if I'm still in. It's my day off so I should be able to find a way to record my sound on to the comp.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
you start voting when the people are done their songs and are posted up. Sparks you can be in the next music battle get some more people rounded up to make it even and you guys can be in the second competition

1 - 20 of 58 Posts