The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be moving from one apartment to another at the end of the month. Can anyone recommend some good movers in Toronto?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,740 Posts
keefsdad said:
I will be moving from one apartment to another at the end of the month. Can anyone recommend some good movers in Toronto?
...they are all expensive, bro'. and the ones that are cheap, well...

do what i do. pack everything yourself, with the help of your partner. then rent a cube van (advantage has the best rates), and pay 2-4 guys $100 each plus pizza and beer. you'll save roughly $1000.

-dh
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
david henman said:
...they are all expensive, bro'. and the ones that are cheap, well...

do what i do. pack everything yourself, with the help of your partner. then rent a cube van (advantage has the best rates), and pay 2-4 guys $100 each plus pizza and beer. you'll save roughly $1000.

-dh
Yeah, I would, but all my friends are geezers like me and have bad backs:redface:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,740 Posts
keefsdad said:
Yeah, I would, but all my friends are geezers like me and have bad backs:redface:
...geez, yer young enough to be my grandkid.

you'd be surprised how many people raise their hands when you offer a little financial reward.

-dh
 
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Top