The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sex, drugs and rock and roll!
Looooots of rock and roll....and sex....
Wooooooiooooooooo!!!!!!!!!
Yaaaaaaaaahh Baby!!!!

......not what you were expecting eh? I admit it I’m an asshole......

Paaaaaaaarrrrrrrttyyyyy!!!!!!

·
Registered
14,942 Posts
Well as the doomed drummer in Spinal Tap mentioned-As long as he had sex & drugs he could do without rock & roll.
(Or words to that effect)
I think that may have been his only line--but he wasn't the focus except for what happened to him in one scene--that was his bit.

Reactions: Johnny Spune

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Well as the doomed drummer in Spinal Tap mentioned-As long as he had sex & drugs he could do without rock & roll.
(Or words to that effect)
I think that may have been his only line--but he wasn't the focus except for what happened to him in one scene--that was his bit.
Funny, I was thinking the same when I saw the post. Went looking for the clip on youtube but no luck.

Have to settle for this one then. ;)

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
^^ Regardless of it's origins, it's a must see. It'll explain why 11 is better on your amp than 10 can be.

·
Registered
14,942 Posts
Funny, I was thinking the same when I saw the post. Went looking for the clip on youtube but no luck.

Have to settle for this one then. ;)

I can't vouch for any of this to answer any of the deep questions of life, but there is some funny stuff there & in This is Spinal Tap

·
Premium Member
16,850 Posts
This is Spinal Tap is a classic. No it’s not a true story, but anyone who was on the road in the hair band days will relate to much of it.

Among rock musicians it’s quoted almost as often as the Holy Grail.

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
This is Spinal Tap is a classic. No it’s not a true story, but anyone who was on the road in the hair band days will relate to much of it.

Among rock musicians it’s quoted almost as often as the Holy Grail.
My dry sarcastic humor doesn’t translate very well threw written text....

But I did have a drummer that “kind of” blew up once.... lol

Still-gotta check this movie out. Don’t know how I missed it.

HNG^%$

1 - 14 of 14 Posts