The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it’s about time that I make an effort to introduce myself. I’m Steve Moratto. I’m and amp and guitar enthusiast turned full time amp and Effects designer, builder and repair man. I'm not savy with the internet forums ect.... I've been playing guitar for 20+ years and I've always been into figuring our how things work. I'm a self taught builder who owned an old Hiwatt and was blown away by the quality and the art of the engineering on the inside and out .
Bands like Cream/Zep/T Rex /Ac/Dc have set the bar with there simple recipe for great tone.
Big shoes to fill;)

·
Premium Member
4,357 Posts
You may want to look becoming registered as a vendor on the site
The new owners will have to get back to all those who are waiting for a response. For me it's been about 3 months.

Welcome Steve. You better post lots or people will start playing through old marantz high Fi stereos. Boo!

·
Premium Member
6,216 Posts
The new owners will have to get back to all those who are waiting for a response. For me it's been about 3 months.

Welcome Steve. You better post lots or people will start playing through old marantz high Fi stereos. Boo!
Oh well. That's their loss then.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.