The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got this thing today and my oh my it’s unreal! Huge fat ‘58 neck weighs only 7lbs which is crazy light especially for Korina.
Plays amazing and sounds very warm but what blows my mind is the sustain....I don’t think I’ve ever played a guitar that’s so loud acoustically and sustains for days!
Just an amazing guitar Brian definitely nailed this one the Gibson Korinas i have played don’t even come close!

Attachments

·
Registered
401 Posts
congrats Blair ! heard about these being pretty special ! ...just a coincidence....I just put in another order to Brian for a Korina Bluesmaster 1-off...Love Brian's gtrs....it will be my 2nd, DON"t sell that one ! you describe exactly how I would describe my Monty Bluesqueen....congrats !

·
Premium Member
1,760 Posts
I played one of these years ago at Capsule and came pretty close to buying it. Has the old Gibson logo just like yours.

·
Banned
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It is amazing blown away by it really...you can hold s note on it as long as you want basically it’s got to be the thick korina neck!

·
Premium Member
819 Posts
congrats Blair ! heard about these being pretty special ! ...just a coincidence....I just put in another order to Brian for a Korina Bluesmaster 1-off...Love Brian's gtrs....it will be my 2nd, DON"t sell that one ! you describe exactly how I would describe my Monty Bluesqueen....congrats !
Ha! This. SS: All-korina? Alnico V neck & P-90 bridge?
That's my spec, but done up like a Custom...in keeping with the theme around my place.
Sell the Korina V to me.
Better yet, trade it to me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.