The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
$740 new! Best buy on a "Neck thru" that I could find. Great old rocker tones..but nothing beats a Gibson LP! :rockon2:

·
Premium Member
2,967 Posts
When I was into Riches, the Mockingbird was my favorite for looks. Its one of the best looking guitars ever..........

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I like it! Fat solid neck,great rhythm & medium-fast leads. Pickups are suited to Steely Dan,Chicago,Doobies,etc. Mine has the creme coloured "Open-coiled" Humbuckers by Rockfield. Great sustain too! :food-smiley-004:

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, I finally got that pickup installed in the bridge position. Truly a dramatic & great improvement over the stock one. Definitly my fave rhythm axe now! :rockon2: BC Rich ROCKS!

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
For all you big guys/Sasquatches out there...this fat neck puppy is the berries! :rockon2:

·
Registered
75 Posts
I had one for a couple of weeks a few months back, and just couldn't get used to the way it was neck heavy. I think it would be fine if I hung my guitar high. But I like it pretty low and on a 45 degree angle, and the Mockingbird liked to be completely horizontal.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I had the same beef with my SG! You could hang a horseshoe on your back strap as a counter weight, I guess.. :eek:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts