The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

Mixer parts? Where to get?

471 Views 3 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  Granny Gremlin
I need some replacement sliders for a Mackie 8ch mixer.
Is there anywhere that these can be had easily? Cheap?
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Anywhere in Canada?
Digikey/Mouser is your best bet unless you want bottom of the barrel stuff, as far as I know. Digikey is almost Canada.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.