The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! Just wanted to let you guys know what happened and also have a question just incase it happened again to me. I’m a new poster as you can see but have been reading here for a while now. The other day I went to log in and it was saying my account did not exist anymore. I think there was possibly site troubles at this time and I’d say that’s how my account was accidentally deleted. I tried to re register but it would not send me confirmation emails. I did not know who or how to contact anyone from here from help. Thankfully, there is someone on here who posts great lesson videos and o have been watching them lately so I figured I would try emailing them and see if they can pass on what happened to somebody on the site who can help. I did not hear back from him but I think he did pass on that message and that’s why when I logged in just now everything was back to normal. If he is reading I want to say thank you for helping me! :) So to the question part... Just incase this ever happens again, I was wondering if someone could PM me with an email of who I can get in touch with to help?
Thanks guys! :)

·
Premium Member
17,145 Posts
I reported your post.

@GCAdmin1 is the contact for these types of issues.

The forum has been an unstable mess (my own techie term) for the past few days.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man! I appreciate it and started this thread to make sure who ever did it got my thanks!

·
Premium Member
17,145 Posts
I did not hear back from him but I think he did pass on that message and that’s why when I logged in just now everything was back to normal.
This was not me. I only reported your initial post of this thread and gave you a contact reference for the future.
Thanks man! I appreciate it and started this thread to make sure who ever did it got my thanks!
Someone else actually deserves/earned this "Thanks"!
I hope he/she reads this thread and lets you know.

Welcome to what is remaining of the GC Forum (LOL...I couldn't resist).
Hopefully it will be "repaired" soon.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Okay. Thanks though guys! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts