The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Occasional CEO
JB Custom
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We quartered off a section of our warehouse so we can do audio demos of speakers. Taking requests on what you'd like to hear first.

Some folks requested a DIY video on how we mounted our acoustic foam panels for our studio/demo area. The full version of that video is still being edited, but here's a snippet of the sound demo featuring some WGS ET90s.

Speaking of doing demo videos... Here is our current list of our gear on hand (everything else is borrowed):
- 1x12 & 2x12 Cab
- NK Headless (Chinese guitar that I'm in the midst of modding the crap out of)
- Carvin/Kiesel Custom (heavily modified by our warehouse manager)

We'd love to show off Canadian made guitars, amps, etc, but we don't have the budget to buy anything more than what we have. If you build (or have) any Canadian gear to show off through our demos, get in touch with us and maybe we can borrow some?

Or, if you are a Canadian artist looking to show off your chops (and you'll be in the Ottawa area at some point), drop us a line with some advanced notice to see if we can set you up with a demo.

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
I'd love to see a good Creamback shootout.
I have the M65 and H75 and would love to hear how the Neo compares.

It would be nice to lighten up the combo !!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

·
Occasional CEO
JB Custom
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Reactions: oheare

·
Occasional CEO
JB Custom
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Out of curiosity... When you search for speaker demos, what kind of demos do you prefer?

Our plan was that each individual demo would include the following:
- Each video only features one guitar (other videos for other guitars)
- Close mic'd like in the studio, maybe with some pedals/effects (depending on the tone)
- Range of tones from clean to high gain. Whatever tones are appropriate for the guitar being used.
- For comparison videos, we'd do back to back cuts between speakers with the same gear/setting and same riffs being played.

Thoughts on anything else you'd like to see?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts