The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
14,893 Posts
I like some dairy products, some I don't.
I haven't had any today---unless it was used to make some of the other food I ate...

ANd no withdrawal symptoms!

·
Premium Member
11,072 Posts
Amusing, but like most advertising, lampooned or not, it won't vary my thinking.

Milk on my cereal, just a hint of it in my first coffee (none in my second), and in whatever baking happens around here. Marble cheese on stuff, little or no butter except in some baking.

My unscientific opinion is that moderation in most things works, and anything that requires much processing is likely suspect.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Amusing, but like most advertising, lampooned or not, it won't vary my thinking.

Milk on my cereal, just a hint of it in my first coffee (none in my second), and in whatever baking happens around here. Marble cheese on stuff, little or no butter except in some baking.

My unscientific opinion is that moderation in most things works, and anything that requires much processing is likely suspect.
Moderate amounts of poison are a non issue. Enjoy.

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
I come from a long line of cheese makers,I literally wouldn't exist without milk .
While I found some of that amusing,I'm just gonna go ahead and accept it for what it is...comedy.

fyi- there are no growth hormones in Canadian milk

brb...need some half and half for my coffee.

If you took all those Cracked Honest ads seriously,you wouldn't be married,have a credit card,own a pet,use a cell phone....etc.

My favourite one so far is this one.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Haven't touched cow dairy products knowingly for maybe 15 years or so.
I know a guy who drinks whole milk exclusively especially before drinking alcohol. Says it coats his stomach. He's got bigger boobs than his wife now.

·
Premium Member
8,691 Posts
Didn't we do this BS conspiracy no science thread about 3 weeks ago? Homo Sapiens has been drinking livestock milk for thousands of years. Go play on your flat earth doomsday forums.

·
Premium Member
10,039 Posts
Haven't touched cow dairy products knowingly for maybe 15 years or so.
I know a guy who drinks whole milk exclusively especially before drinking alcohol. Says it coats his stomach. He's got bigger boobs than his wife now.
pics?

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Just an FYI- there is an ignore function on the forum. Just click the username and chose ignore. It works great, my list grows weekly!

·
Premium Member
8,513 Posts
I tried to get my wife to suck my hairy nipple in the kitchen the other day to see if milk would come out. I've never checked and at that moment I needed to know.

Understandably, she wasnt very cooperative.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
64 Gretsch 6120, 63 SG Standard, 62 Fender Princeton and a 58 Supro 1624T
3,192 Posts
I'm not sure if you're preaching, trolling, a dumb hipster or just posted this for a laugh. Please clarify so I can add you to my ignore list if required.

Thanks

1 - 20 of 36 Posts