The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
Air guitar
3,250 Posts
I can respect that completely, if I could quite my job and do something else that would keep me closer to my family I would. Military lifestyle sucks ballz, so I can sympathize with the having to be away aspect.

·
Premium Member
28,337 Posts
Sometimes folks actually do leave a high profile position "to spend more time with family". Kudos to Mr. B. for making the decision. Personally, I don't expect it to stick for more than 5-8 years. I think his declaration is sincere, but the guy loves music, even though he may not love the biz. I think once he feels on an even keel and his son's health seem stable for a while, he'll come back to the fray in some form, though perhaps it wouldn't entail touring. I have no idea what else he'd do for a living.

·
Banned
13,241 Posts

·
Premium Member
727 Posts
hmmm was at a ron sexsmith concert friday night .... he introduced his song "whatever it takes" as being covered by buble...... "it made my publishers happy ,but this is how its played".

nice show and a solid group of backing musicians.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.