1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,173 Posts
I want to see one blacked out.

·
Premium Member
13,083 Posts
The Tele body is okay, but offset designs are more comfortable for me. They just fit me better. I would definitely prefer this. I also like the double humbucker idea too.

·
Premium Member
17,173 Posts
Bridge plate needs to be black chrome haha.

·
Premium Member
2,222 Posts
Tried it today at Lauzon's. Really, really nice guitar, sounds like a tele, but feels more comfortable and has amazing upper fret access. Good pickups, quiet and perfect neck shape for me.

·
Premium Member
13,083 Posts
Tried it today at Lauzon's. Really, really nice guitar, sounds like a tele, but feels more comfortable and has amazing upper fret access. Good pickups, quiet and perfect neck shape for me.
Like I said, I'm okay with the traditional Tele body, but the offset is better for me. More upper fret access is always good.

·
Premium Member
13,083 Posts
Price is definitely Custom Shop

·
Premium Member
8,702 Posts
I don’t know why this particular guitar has me in full on curmudgeon mode, but man. None of the functionality (switch and knobs placement, angle of wrist on the bridge, etc.) with all the ugly Fender could possibly muster. It’s been done so much better elsewhere, imo.

·
Premium Member
297 Posts
Offset Tele with a lot of plastic. He said it is a platform for future mods, I'll give him that. Good for fender to create another shape that the kids might dig. And older kids as well. I like/don't hate it.

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I tried one of these out the other day. I liked the look, it was nice and light, and it felt great. But as @keto mentioned, the switch is in a terrible position. For my playing style, I would constantly be hitting it.

Too bad, maybe a future configuration will do better.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts