The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

Metallica - Master of Puppets - Live in Quebec

814 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  GuitarsCanada 
#1 ·
#6 ·
Metallica has been one of my favourite bands since I was a boy. I remember begging my Dad to take me to buy 'And Justice for All' when it came out (he did get it for me on cassette). They had a big display at Sam The Record Man (in Timmins) with a cardboard blind lady of justice. If someone saved one of those promo displays, it'd make a great collectable today.

As far as the video above, it's awesome. Metallica is still great after all these years. Not many bands keep it together like that.

#7 ·
I remember driving to Flint, Michigan with my now best friend, heading to a conference back in my GM days. I had just picked up the single "One" on cassette. I played it for him and told him to be prepared to be blown away. Back then it was unheard of to have the speed and tightness of those riffs and speed. I told him then "this band will be huge". I was right on that one. I was wrong with Twisted Sister.

I seen Metallica three times live all more than 15 years ago. Back when James was still drunk. Very glad I did. One of the greatest metal bands of all time IMO

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.