The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Wow! Super impressed.
I can get similar sounds with my Boss GP-10 but I need a hex divider pickup to do so. And it would take a lot more fiddling to get those sounds. Impressed

·
Premium Member
26,858 Posts
He's not really playing a guitar anymore, is he? He's playing a controller that has 6 strings rather than 49 keys.

The only thing I can find to dislike about this - and there is MUCH to like - is that one has to imagine the Alt settings when picturing a patch. I'm one of those fools who likes to, and probably needs to, see the position of all the pots at once, to form a mental image of how to form a sound.

·
Premium Member
636 Posts
Idk. There is this annoying, to me, buzz to the synths that do not sound natural. Maybe future vids/demos will be better to my ear.

·
Premium Member
1,080 Posts
Idk. There is this annoying, to me, buzz to the synths that do not sound natural. Maybe future vids/demos will be better to my ear.
I agree, the sound of most plain synths is irritating to me. But that’s what the Filter knob is for, to take off the annoying buzz. Add in some reverb and delay, and it can start to sound quite pleasant.

·
Registered
65 Posts
So the envelope follower is controlled by how hard the input signal is? What is the logic of the knob? Sensitivity and direction, ie opening and closing the filter?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts