The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
@GCAdmin1 The 'mention' function is broken and is no longer notifying members when used.

·
Premium Member
2,967 Posts
There are lots of minor things not working. It may have to do with the recent move to the cloud.......

·
Premium Member
1,206 Posts
For the record for @GCAdmin1, email notifications are not working (either) and not because they are being spam filtered, but because they are not being sent out.

·
Administrator
225 Posts
Sorry for not being here to help sooner, but I didn't get an email notice :(

Got reports of it being fixed now though.

Kevin

·
Premium Member
17,181 Posts
Sorry for not being here to help sooner, but I didn't get an email notice :(

Got reports of it being fixed now though.

Kevin
Thanks Kevin

Could you (or a delegate) please consider checking https://guitarscanada.com/index.php?forums/admin-announcements-and-site-help.40/ on a regular basis (i.e., daily would be logical and admirable).

I am assuming that, as forum members, this area is provided to us in order to report concerns. Surely the revenue generated by this forum is worth the small effort involved in checking for concerns.

If it were not for @LexxM3 contacting you directly, these annoying and functionally important issues might never have received any attention and/or resolution.

@GCAdmin1 I am testing the notification and sent you a PM to rest the email function.

·
Administrator
225 Posts
I got this email notice and the other

I'm supposed to manually check periodically if I don't receive any word from you guys, to guard against this very thing. With all the Cloud work (not the only site getting the treatment) I've let those manual checks slide a bit. Harsh lesson learned and I'm sorry you guys had to be the example to teach that to me

Kevin

Edit: glad to hear the emails are coming in for you too

Thanks be to my tech who fixed this on the weekend

1 - 11 of 11 Posts