The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone here collect any music memorabilia or have anything noteworthy? I have some old Beatles stuff, signed CD's, signed set lists. Stuff like that

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
cool topic.

A few years back, there was an online auction of stuff in support of Aids Vancouver. I picked up a couple items:

- A 'Mike Bloomfield and friends, with Mark Naftalin, and the Youngbloods", poster. Not sure of the year, tickets were $4.00 adv, $4.50 at the door.
- Original black and white glossy press kit photos (they have the talent agent stamps) for Led Zepplin, Small Faces, the Moody Blues and the Bee Gees.
- Poster sized art work for the Who 'lottery' ad that ran in the Vancouver Sun, 197x something.
- a very good condition indy mag, 'Cash Box' from March 8, 1969.
Blood Sweat and Tears cover,
full page album ads: the Ventures, Traffic, Neil Diamond, Bing Crosby, Stevie Wonder, Jose Feliciano, Al Wilson, Booker T, Hank Williams Jr, Bee Gees, Cher
Bios for Dee Jays - a new band from England, Jethro Tull.
record and album charts
- most played radio song, Galveston by Glen Campbell, followed closely by, thank God, Rock Me by Steppenwolf.

Cool flashback to '69

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sneaky said:
I have one of Dave Matthews guitar picks. :banana:

Pete
Cool Sneaky

I have one of Tom Cochrans, Goddo's, Kim Mitchell, Stephen Houson (Little River Band) and a bunch more that are more of a personal nature. Actually they aren't too hard to get (sometimes). Hang around the stage after the show and just ask. Sometimes you get one, sometimes you don't

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
I have a Pink Floyd The Wall movie poster signed by Sir Bob Geldoff. It's numbered 19 of 200 that he did shortly after live 8 for the Africa cause. The poster writing is in Italian which I thought was a bit odd. Maybe it's an original from the release of the movie that was left over.

:food-smiley-004:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts