The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

381 - 399 of 399 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,865 Posts
Here's another one take wonder. Marianne and I have worked together irregularly for over 25 years, usually for one-off gigs and recording, though we started with a band that played a lot. Briefly we were in high school together but didn't know each other then. This is from a CD she did for her family and friends. She made her living as an elementary music teacher and church choir director so what you hear is what you get, no fx. That's likely my Beneteau flattop I'm playing.

·
Premium Member
10,865 Posts
My friend Deb is a really good wildlife photographer and I kept seeing her shots in my head with this recording so I put them together. Another friend was around to add fiddle but I play everything else. The original mix had actual swallow calls I recorded in my yard but they kind of sounded cheesy in the end, pretty sure I removed some piano as well.

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Every Canadian band needs a maritime disaster song, so here is ours. The tale of the of three lighthouse keepers in the Princess Shoals light station during the Christmas Hurricane of the 1960's.

381 - 399 of 399 Posts