1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,120 Posts
Alaska pollack. At least its not basa.

·
Premium Member
1,120 Posts
Probably tastes like every other thing they selL..

Kind of like Subway. Doesn’t matter what you get, it taste like Subway
Its like Marshal McLuhan when he made his famous quote "The medium is the message." Only today its "the restaurant is the taste." And I agree, each food seller has his own taste impregnated into the menu. and it makes life boring. I almost feel like saying "give me whatever is the fastest."

·
Registered
9,064 Posts
Highly underrated. The Filet o Fish is the tastiest thing on the menu. I wish they’d make a double fillet Big Mac style.

They did for a while. I love that sandwich (not that I eat there very often), and when it came out one of my best friends (a former roommate who could never figure out why I liked the Filet) emailed me the info on it. I never did buy one, but they did exist not too long ago.

·
Registered
6,674 Posts
And I thought that @butterknucket was finally starting to run out of ideas for new threads. ;)

Someone I knew a couple of decades ago spoke freely (and a little too often) of his addiction to McDonalds' Filet-o-Fish sandwich.

He was a very fit guy, riding his bike every day effortlessly around the hills of Seattle, and often went to McDonalds during / after his ride. He would have 4-10 per week of the things and sometimes it seemed as if when he wasn't eating one he was talking about them.

He died of cancer at 39 years of age.

Is there a relationship? You be the judge.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts