The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
What's the deal? These are over $1000 off normal retail. Are these floor models? B stock? Flawed in some way? One-of?
These are certainly not "normal" prices for Martin guitars and one hell of a bargain if they are factory fresh.

·
Registered
Tell your prophets to pray and tell your bandits to run.
7,421 Posts
Sounds scammy.
I was kinda wondering about that but since I’m so polite I didn’t want to piss in anyone’s cornflakes.

There’s also a minimum advertised price that dealers can sell Martins for. I dint bother checking the math on the posted prices.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
What's the deal? These are over $1000 off normal retail. Are these floor models? B stock? Flawed in some way? One-of?
These are certainly not "normal" prices for Martin guitars and one hell of a bargain if they are factory fresh.
Archambault is very big on Taylors... and has a special room just for their guitars.
The Martins and Larrivee are kept with all the other brands...

The guitars on sale are NOT factory fresh... they've been hanging in the store for many years.
My D35 was made in 2015-16, but it's in mint condition.
I was told they wanted to renew their stock.
But maybe they're going to drop the 2 brands.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I've bought a Larrivee for a very low price once at Archambault... but the guitar had a repair from their Lutherie department. So be aware, nothing is free in our world.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts