The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys!

New in this forum.

I just wanted to ask if anyone know where I can get Marshall grill cloth replacements here in Canada. I know about Mojotone etc.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for the link. I think I've seen that site before, but I don't see the grill that I'm looking for. :(
I will send them a message. Thanks again!

·
Premium Member
8,834 Posts
I had some installed on my current amp and I'm getting more on one more. I can try to track the source, since I know it's somewhere relatively close.

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
Let me know what they tell you about getting the exotic checker stuff. I've looked at their site too but need different grill than what's listed. Cheers!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I had some installed on my current amp and I'm getting more on one more. I can try to track the source, since I know it's somewhere relatively close.
That would be cool thanks!

Who's doing your cabs? It's actually for a combo. I wanted it to get done.

·
Premium Member
8,834 Posts
That would be cool thanks!

Who's doing your cabs? It's actually for a combo. I wanted it to get done.
Steve Moratto made these. I'm changing the Bass 12's cloth to something brown. I have my son's lead 12 that I'm changing to the checkered shown on the right.

Electronic instrument Guitar amplifier Musical instrument Fender g-dec Sound box

·
Premium Member
8,834 Posts
That's exactly what I wanna do (the one on the right)! For my 5210 :)
Ok, I'll talk to Steve some time this week and let him know that you're interested. I don't think he's a forum member, but I'll just pass you his number. I just want to talk to him and make sure it's something he can help you with.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok, I'll talk to Steve some time this week and let him know that you're interested. I don't think he's a forum member, but I'll just pass you his number. I just want to talk to him and make sure it's something he can help you with.
I already contacted him. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
PSA- Resurecting an old thread to provide an answer.

Jam Industries is the Marshall distributor for Canada. They're in Montreal.

You can buy authentic Marshall large check cloth from them. It's way cheaper than going through Antique Electric or Mojotone in the States.

Through Jam Industries it's $35.15 + $9.95 (Canadian ) for shipping.

My piece is on it's way right now with UPS! (y)

Email: [email protected]

FRET-00003 DSL40CV 1960BX CHEQUEBOARD GRILL CLOTH GREY 81CM (SOLD BY METERS)

4 in stock. Your price: $35.15 / meter

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
See my edited information in post #15.
You can buy it directly through the Marshall distributor in Canada! :)

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Man, fast shipping! They sent the checkerboard cloth yesterday and it arrived today! :D
45 bucks Canadian, shipping included. Looks great too! Can't wait to re-grill my Marshall cab.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts