The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wild Bill took the time to answer many of my questions, and provide supportive "counselling", regarding the building of my first tube amp.

I wanted to share this in the forum to let everyone know how much I appreciated him taking time from his busy schedule to help me.

Thanks again Wild Bill :wave:

Dave

·
Registered
874 Posts
Right on for Wild Bill!!!.......it's great to have him as a member of our little community.

:smilie_flagge17:

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Here's a Hip-Hip-hurray for Wild Bill,...It's good to have people who go out of their way to help someone in need!!!!:smilie_flagge17:

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
"Aw shucks..."

Thank you folks! It's nice to be appreciated, especially when I get a bigger kick helping someone new to fan the flame of building tube amps than they do!

If you notice I'm no longer the only one participating in tech help. We've got some great other guys who are helping out. Things caught on very fast and "amp tech" and "amps and cabs" are now two of the strongest forums.

May you all never fall prey to transistors!:eek:

:food-smiley-004:

·
Registered
126 Posts
WOO HOO for wild bill for being such a good guy... i havent needed his help yet but!!!! i hear good things about him... and yea i fell to transitors because im lazy and poor!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts