The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
9,368 Posts
What a piece of human garbage this guy was!

He belongs in hell for what he orchestrated and personally did.

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
Good riddance. Piece of shit

Reactions: Lola

·
Registered
10,075 Posts
Yeah, Charlie at least tried to chum around with most the Laurel Canyon crowd in the late 60's.

Apparently he was always bugging Neil Young help him get a record deal, but Neil couldn't get through to him that his songs weren't up to par.

·
Premium Member
11,865 Posts
best manson skit ever:

LOL Good one. Never seen that before. And I love Bob Odenkirk.

But, please, 'sketch' and not 'skit'. These actors and writers take this stuff pretty seriously and feel 'skit' short-changes their work. For what it's worth ........

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Even the atheists must be hoping there's a heaven and a hell. I hope his passing was painful and agonizing.
As an atheist I'd daydreamed about the gods smiting someone, from time to time, but I've come to realize you have to take responsibility for your own smiting.

·
Premium Member
5,169 Posts
It would be very interesting to know, throughout his life, what he cost the government. All his trials, all the times he was in prison, everything......I bet its over a million dollars.

·
Premium Member
13,028 Posts
Are you sure Lucifer would want to take him?

Reactions: Lola

·
Premium Member
4,282 Posts
It would be very interesting to know, throughout his life, what he cost the government. All his trials, all the times he was in prison, everything......I bet its over a million dollars.
Considering it's about $150K a year to keep someone in a maximum security penitentiary, I'd say your estimates are woefully small.

·
Premium Member
5,169 Posts
Considering it's about $150K a year to keep someone in a maximum security penitentiary, I'd say your estimates are woefully small.
wow, $150K x 50 years is 8.4 mill and I'm sure he was behind bars more than 50 of his 83 years. And that's not even counting the trials yet.

He's a 10 million dollar man!

·
Premium Member
11,865 Posts
Yea, that's a strong case for $10 worth of IV chemicals. Or $0.35 worth of electricity.

But we all know that path, with appeal after appeal, probably isn't much cheaper.

·
Registered
12,267 Posts
again, my "escape from new york" prison idea shows much promise. but for how much manson cost the people through his prison accommodations, i would refer one to charlie's thoughts on money:

·
Premium Member
8,578 Posts
From the thread title (and not looking what section it was in), I thought you were announcing a Marilyn Manson tour.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts