The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there everyone

I am new to this site and obviously from Manitoba. I know this province like the back of my hand.

Now!, I am after pickups. DiMarzio pickups. Coloured preferably with black poles pieces desirably.

After BLUE DiMarzio D-Activator bridge with black pole pieces F-SPACED & a BLUE DiMarzio Humbucker from Hell with black pole pieces F-SPACED.

Huge DiMarzio fan and I'd like to get them asap as I have just aquired a NEW axe.

·
Premium Member
17,001 Posts
Welcome to the GC Forum.
Did we meet in The Jazz Guitar Forum?

You will likely need to post a WTB (Wanted To Buy) ad in a thread here...Guitar Parts. You might be required to purchase a membership.

Good Luck with your search!

·
Premium Member
17,001 Posts
Try not to be too tempted by all the gear that is for sale here on a regular basis.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

17 years in the ‘Peg for me (‘77-‘94). Never thought I would miss it when I moved away, but the place and the weather gets in your bones! I’ve enjoyed coming back for visits and visiting the streets I grew up on.

As for the winters, always look on the bright side of life; the roads are dry, the sky is blue, and the snow is white. And that makes for a beautiful winter.

cheers!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts