The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2 electrics and a parlour and unless the there's a strong reason to unpack them all I only play the one in the stand next to my desktop so the solution is pretty obvious, I need a multiple stand...and I'm making one.

Here are some pictures of the first phase: the skeleton. Tomorrow I'll find something to pad the contact zones and paint a second time. It's fun to do something different!

·
Premium Member
3,209 Posts
Nice. I would feel a bit uneasy putting guitars on there without anything to keep em sliding laterally tho.

·
Premium Member
3,209 Posts
Is that a shower curtain rod as the neck rest there? If you replace it with a dowel (or even 2x4 or 2x2), you could drill holes and glue in slightly smaller diameter dowel bits to do the job.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I have 2 electrics and a parlour and unless the there's a strong reason to unpack them all I only play the one in the stand next to my desktop so the solution is pretty obvious, I need a multiple stand...and I'm making one.

Here are some pictures of the first phase: the skeleton. Tomorrow I'll find something to pad the contact zones and paint a second time. It's fun to do something different!
1 Photo
My Home-made Guitar Stand...Even has a light built in

1 - 20 of 21 Posts