The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Occasional CEO
My Superstrat
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I posted some pics on social media of our guitar cables and a bunch of people asked how we make them.

So, I got Brett to film me making one for myself. I mention a couple of steps we do on customer cables that I didn't do for the cable I made for myself in the video. They are steps we take to ensure our customers receive top quality cables that are suitable for touring professionals. I'm not a touring musician. In fact, between small kids and the business I basically never have time to play guitar any more. :( I'm just not worried about flux residue or thread locker on my personal cables. But, rest assured, we would never let a cable out the door that missed those steps.

Full written breakdown here:

Note that this isn't a thorough tutorial on how to solder, it is just a breakdown of our process for making a cable. We will have another video dedicated to different soldering methods in the works that we'll put out in the future.

Build safe and build awesome!

·
Occasional CEO
My Superstrat
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That was excellent! Thank you!

I'm looking forward to the soldering video.

On the off chance that you are looking for more videos to make, I would love to see one on making XLR cables with Neutrik connectors - similar, but different enough from guitar cables.
Thanks for the kind words, and the suggestion!

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
That was excellent! Thank you!

I'm looking forward to the soldering video.

On the off chance that you are looking for more videos to make, I would love to see one on making XLR cables with Neutrik connectors - similar, but different enough from guitar cables.

There are many videos with search with Google

Google : making XLR cables with Neutrik connectors

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.