The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I am looking for someone to do a bit of work on an acoustic guitar in North Edmonton.
Looking for a friend who recently moved to Edmonton but has no idea where to look.
Basically he needs a setup on his guitar to fix some buzzing.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

·
Premium Member
8,706 Posts
Hi I am looking for someone to do a bit of work on an acoustic guitar in North Edmonton.
Looking for a friend who recently moved to Edmonton but has no idea where to look.
Basically he needs a setup on his guitar to fix some buzzing.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Either, not far north east of downtown but highly respected, may be slow and or expensive Myhre’s Music

Or L&M north, not far off St Albert Trail if not picky. Or Innovations Music in St Albert.

·
Registered
4,620 Posts
There's a Long and McQuade on Gretzky Drive where Axe was as well. Tony there is a good one. Really quick turnover there when it was Axe....not sure now. Myres is great with Acoustic stuff...not sure on Electric though. A little further South on/by Whyte there are Stangs and Acoustic Music Shop as well. There are 3 guys at the Acoustic Music Shop. Typical waits are a week to 10 days depending.

·
Premium Member
468 Posts
I've had really good luck with Mhyre's on 118th Ave. Great vibe. Family store!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts