The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Jeff Flowerday said:
So what does everyone think they are scared of?

I don't think James on bass bites? Or maybe it's JamesPeter's Avatar. Or GuitarsCanada's(Elvis) profile picture.

Thoughts?

:D :D :D
Well... nevermind. I'll be gentle with the newbs! (This coming from someone who's been here for 3 weeks) Hey, I'm over 100 already. I really need to get a life!

·
Registered
788 Posts

·
Registered
1,347 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
thats weird....use the search tab and enter "hungry man's" should be the second result. It's probablly the funniest forum thread I've ever read :D

post title is: "So I just got home from grocery shopping... (pics inside)" posted by geek_usa

he posted this in "Guitar Jam" section, the most off topic retarded post ever.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Jeff Flowerday said:
So what does everyone think they are scared of?

I don't think James on bass bites? Or maybe it's JamesPeter's Avatar. Or GuitarsCanada's(Elvis) profile picture.

Thoughts?
Sorry Jeff, I just can't relate to the electric wanker and associated gear talk. Gave that up when I grew up. :eek: OH NO HE DIDN'T! :D

·
Registered
98 Posts
I guess I'm no longer a full time lurker now as I've almost reached 'roadie' status, anyway I think that some of us are almost intimidated by the amazing amount of knowledge that some of you possess. I've been playing guitar on and off for almost fifty years, but I seldom feel that I have anything valid to offer to most of the threads, so I'll keep on reading and enjoying and occasionally throw in my two bits worth.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.