The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Jeff Flowerday said:
So what does everyone think they are scared of?

I don't think James on bass bites? Or maybe it's JamesPeter's Avatar. Or GuitarsCanada's(Elvis) profile picture.

Thoughts?

:D :D :D
Well... nevermind. I'll be gentle with the newbs! (This coming from someone who's been here for 3 weeks) Hey, I'm over 100 already. I really need to get a life!

·
Registered
698 Posts
I save my lurking for HCAF. It's not even worth my time to comment on anything over there anymore. It's become a complete circus.

So far so good over here though! Canadians rock!:DevilGuitar:

·
Registered
788 Posts

·
Registered
1,348 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
thats weird....use the search tab and enter "hungry man's" should be the second result. It's probablly the funniest forum thread I've ever read :D

post title is: "So I just got home from grocery shopping... (pics inside)" posted by geek_usa

he posted this in "Guitar Jam" section, the most off topic retarded post ever.

·
Registered
872 Posts
:wave: I'm a lurker!! But I am on everysite that I go on. Sometimes I'll post a lot then I wont post for a while. Don't know why, I just do.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Jeff Flowerday said:
So what does everyone think they are scared of?

I don't think James on bass bites? Or maybe it's JamesPeter's Avatar. Or GuitarsCanada's(Elvis) profile picture.

Thoughts?
Sorry Jeff, I just can't relate to the electric wanker and associated gear talk. Gave that up when I grew up. :eek: OH NO HE DIDN'T! :D

·
Registered
98 Posts
I guess I'm no longer a full time lurker now as I've almost reached 'roadie' status, anyway I think that some of us are almost intimidated by the amazing amount of knowledge that some of you possess. I've been playing guitar on and off for almost fifty years, but I seldom feel that I have anything valid to offer to most of the threads, so I'll keep on reading and enjoying and occasionally throw in my two bits worth.

·
Registered
141 Posts
GuitarsCanada said:
Don't worry, there are plenty of us learning, including me. So never be bashful to ask or join in on any thread. It's all about learning.
^^ That is what makes this place so great. As for me the only reason im still a newbie is cause I dont come here often.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts