Votes: 3 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Hmmm

Votes: 4 26.7%
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,058 Posts
I wish I was looking for one of these. I would jump on it in a nanosecond, especially with the wide neck which is right up my alley. The bump on the back wouldn't bother me in the least as I could fix that myself. How about you? For $399.00 USD.

View attachment 461550 View attachment 461551
Agile guitars are insanely great guitars , no matter what people say .

A few years ago, a guitar student one over to take lessons from me.
It was black, with chrome hardware, a Licensed Floyd Rose and 24 frets .... it was unbelievable and it cost only $ 350.00 US .

When I called Rondo Music, they didn't sell that model of guitar anymore 🥺

Reactions: Steadfastly

· Registered
1,058 Posts
Yes, people say they are too heavy but they are the same weight as a similar Gibson. Some say they don't sound like a Gibson. No, they don't sound exactly like a Gibson. Neither does a Gibson sound exactly like an Agile or an Ibanez, PRS, Eastman, etc., etc., etc. They are all lame excuses, often because someone paid thousands for a guitar and can't accept that a guitar for less than $600.00 is as good or better.
Look at the "B" hurt of the previous post . Very childish .
Gibson has lost lots of respect in the guitar playing community , with their lawsuits / " Play Authentic " attitude. I know a couple of guys at GC, Gibson isn't a big seller anymore . For that Gibson price , you could buy a PRS or two Keisel guitars, without the Gibson price gauging, QC issues .....

Reactions: Steadfastly
1 - 2 of 2 Posts