The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all!
So, I cannot retrieve the posts (thread?) I had made a few months ago regarding an old amp. I had posted photos of the amp`s insides so that I could find out what that "thing" was.

How can I retrieve threads/posts on this forum? I'm pretty sure it was under the section about "amps".

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
I'm sure you've already checked your history. I did too and can't find any mention of a Garnet amp. Do you remember the title or some words in the title?

The alien's stole your thread and they're probing it?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm sure you've already checked your history. I did too and can't find any mention of a Garnet amp. Do you remember the title or some words in the title?

The alien's stole your thread and their probing it?
Hey!
Right, it happened as I was watching Ancient Aliens on TV!
Seriously though, thanks for the search (I did mine too) but it just disappeared!
I'll make a new thread with pictures because I have to find out more about this very old "maybe) Garnet amp ... in the appropriate section of the forum.
Cheers!

·
Registered
4,912 Posts
Hi to all!
So, I cannot retrieve the posts (thread?) I had made a few months ago regarding an old amp. I had posted photos of the amp`s insides so that I could find out what that "thing" was.
You didn't make a separate thread about it, you covered it in your Mansfield thread:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts