The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
GuitarsCanada said:
Musicians looking to jam. Post your needs right here in the Band Lounge.
Well, if anyone needs some low end filled out in the London area, give me a shout. I have 2 bands sorta on the go, but love steppin' into a fill-in gig. Yeah, I'm a gig-whore!

·
Registered
31 Posts
My name is Damon, I'm 14 and I live in Waterdown, Ontario. I play keyboards/piano, rhythm guitar, and lead/backup vocals and hoping to jam with others. Anyone interested?

·
Registered
7 Posts
im 18, lookin to play some metal...from cambridge ontario..pretty decent guitar ability, by no means a shredder or anything...anyways anyone from KW area or guelph let me know:DevilGuitar:

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Anyone need a bass player in London?

My band is pissing me off - they cancel more practices than we have. We were gigging pretty solid in 2005 but they don't want to gig until we have a bunch more songs in the repetoire - well, you kinda need to rehearse to have that.

I sing, have great gear and attitude. Mid 30's and I've played pretty much everything. New rock, Classic rock, country etc...
Looking for a band that is gigging or about to. No drugs or on-stage boozing. What you do on your own time is your own business.
I work shift work and have a family, so my rehearsal time is limited to weekend evenings - but - you tell me what to learn and it's learned! I don't wanna waste anyone's time - especially mine!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Brian Cherrington (Edmonton)

Wow I just heard this guy Brian Cherrington(Edmonton) if anyone knows how to get a hold of him please respond. I just heard him in Van and he is unbelievable. He plays Pink Floyd better than anyone I have ever heard. So please anyone if you no how I can get a hold of him post it. If you read this Brian please get back to me you play the best guitar ever dude

·
Registered
38 Posts
just wanting to play

just looking for someone to jam with online someone with lead and vocals just to have fun, I dont think i'n ready to join a band or anything but if anyone around kingston wants to jam i'm up for it. p.m. me i'll send you a sample of my guitar playing.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Bassist from Saskatchewan

Hey folks! I have been playing bass off and on for 12 years, and can play anything from country to slap and pop funk, to death metal. If you wanna jam, or are in need of a reliable bassist, then pm me!

·
Registered
42 Posts
im 21 and currently live in halifax and go to dal. my influences include david torn, king crimson, mahavishnu orchestra, bill frisell, adrian belew, tony williams lifetime, squarepusher, eivend aarset, aphex twin, terje rypdal .... to name a few. though my technical facility is no where near those players i have an active and at times twisted musical imagination. if any bass players or drummers are interested in playing let me know. i love to play blues too! but id love to get together and try something "different".

also any guitar players who want to get together let me know...

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
james on bass said:
Anyone need a bass player in London?

My band is pissing me off - they cancel more practices than we have. We were gigging pretty solid in 2005 but they don't want to gig until we have a bunch more songs in the repetoire - well, you kinda need to rehearse to have that.

I sing, have great gear and attitude. Mid 30's and I've played pretty much everything. New rock, Classic rock, country etc...
Looking for a band that is gigging or about to. No drugs or on-stage boozing. What you do on your own time is your own business.
I work shift work and have a family, so my rehearsal time is limited to weekend evenings - but - you tell me what to learn and it's learned! I don't wanna waste anyone's time - especially mine!
Oh man, you are the perfect candidate for our band. Too bad about the distance.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
ne1roc said:
Oh man, you are the perfect candidate for our band. Too bad about the distance.
so, move!

Well, if you ever find yourself needing bass somewhere this side of Kitchener, give me a set list and a little notice.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey, I'm 19, guitarist in Montreal(well, the north-shore to be exact). I enjoy classic rock and 80s hard rock. I'm looking for any musicians that want to get together and have some fun and gain experience playing others.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts