The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m a Newbie and am having trouble finding how to post on the classified section... I’m looking for a Daisy Rock 12 String for my 10 year old daughter. If someone can assist with the classified ad situation, it would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
17,602 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Typically, to post in the classifieds, you must be a member. However, if you don't think you or your daughter will be using the forum after this thread, I will post an ad for you and link it to this thread.

If it makes some folks unhappy, I'll deal with it.

Hope you are able to find what you are looking for. Is the guitar need by a certain date (e.g., birthday)?

Cheers

Dave

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Dave,
I’m pretty sure my daughter is a “lifer” - so I don’t mind buying the subscription- but I can’t figure out how to do that either lol. We don’t need the guitar by a certain date, but she’s very into the jangly sound and wants it for some Tom Petty stuff she is working on.
If you can point me in to the right direction for subscription buying, it would be greatly appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
17,602 Posts
On my screen, I go to the 3 horizontal bars, click on supporting member and the account upgrades screen (as shown) comes up. Then click on "Purchase" and follow the instructions. You can use VISA, etc.

I hope both you and your daughter continue to enjoy the forum.

Once I see you ad in the classifieds, I will delete my "ad"/thread in that same forum.

Screen Shot 2019-01-29 at 1.23.41 PM.png

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the help - I was using the Tapatalk app to view the forum - that’s why I couldn’t see all the links at the top of the page. But, when I tried to do the subscription purchase, you must make a Paypal account, which I won’t do. It’s silly that you just can’t pay via credit card

·
Premium Member
12,217 Posts
I just renewed mine and there is an option to just make a credit card payment. At least on computer, I didn't do it on my phone app.

·
Premium Member
2,178 Posts
You have to pick the option to purchase a one year membership to pay by credit card. It still goes through PayPal but you don’t need a PayPal account. If you pick the subscribe option you will need a PayPal account.

·
Registered
18,563 Posts
Reactions: Lola
1 - 19 of 19 Posts