The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've for a guitar online i'd like to buy that is being sold locally in Cold Lake Alberta. I'm looking for someone here who would be willing to help me out by picking up the guitar locally and shipping it to Ontario.

If anyone can help pm me and we can swap contact info and discuss details.

·
Premium Member
8,713 Posts
Yeah, I get to St Paul regular from Edm, and I'm still 2 hours each way from there to Cold Lake. Don't think we have anyone out that way on the board.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Yeah, I get to St Paul regular from Edm, and I'm still 2 hours each way from there to Cold Lake. Don't think we have anyone out that way on the board.
Maybe the seller would be willing to meet you in St. Paul? Might be worth a shot...

·
Premium Member
5,317 Posts
I know a guy who used to live in Cold Lake and still has some friends & family up there. But I don't think any of them play guitar. Would the person picking it up need to know what they were looking at?

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know a guy who used to live in Cold Lake and still has some friends & family up there. But I don't think any of them play guitar. Would the person picking it up need to know what they were looking at?
Hi Lincoln

All the person would need to do is confirm the model number on the back of the headstock, and verify that it matches the pictures in the ad. i'm not concerned with condition beyond the very basics (broken neck or body)

·
Premium Member
5,317 Posts
Hi Lincoln

All the person would need to do is confirm the model number on the back of the headstock, and verify that it matches the pictures in the ad. i'm not concerned with condition beyond the very basics (broken neck or body)
I've been working on it. PM sent.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Everyone here is super cool and very kind to pull this off for a board member. Now that's community!

*makes mental note for future GASing issues* LOL

·
Mad Strappier
530 Posts
Think Prince Hofner meets 90's superstrat - cool instrument.
Going to be safely enroute to it's new owner tomorrow! Happy to help.

Was about to post a pic I took with my phone prior to packing, but that would rather brutatious of me to steal
someone's sweet NGD thunder.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts