The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I'm looking for a 1/4" input jack but I need it to be nylon or plastic. I know that they are out there but I can't find one anywhere. Anyone know where to get one??

Thanks

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Bill. I kinda figured I'd end up buying from the states. I really hate how most places up here wont sell to the public. I found a few but they usually have crazy prices when looking for just a few caps or other parts. I'm pretty lucky though. My dad teaches electronics at Durham collage. So every time I go to my parents he always has some random caps, resistors or other stuff for me. But he can't get the jack either. He's been pretty good at getting just about anything I've needed for a guitar, amp or pedal.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Bill!! I've always loved building stuff myself. Doesn't matter what. My truck is far from stock, all my musical stuff gets worked on way to much, heck even some of my funiture I made my self. I guess I'm just like that. I get ideas and make stuff or change something. I just love it. I guess I got it from my dad, he's like that too. He has said a lot of of what you said before. Sometimes when I tell him about a part I'm looking for he just laughs and says good luck. He's told me about all the places he's ever dealt with but, most are gone or don't sell public anymore. I wish this wasn't this way. I can tell ya, when I have kids I'll get them intrested in this stuff. I think it has alot to do with the parents too. My brothers are a lot like me so it runs in the family.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.