The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy friends, I am looking for someone with experience, finesse who can setup a guitar very well in the Toronto area. Someone who "gets" the differences, nuances of setting up a Stratocaster versus a Jazzmaster, etc. Who are your go-to techs? Thanks for any suggestions.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I drive from Hamilton to Toronto to get David Rheaume to do all mine. You can see his youtube vids under Dave's World of Fun Stuff
I've seen his channel (used to be a subscriber) -- I got a little turned off lately as it seems he's a bit soused when he's working on guitars?

·
Registered
371 Posts
I cant answer that. All i know is he has done a bunch of guitars both for me and my friends with zero issues, and spends time asking about how you specifically play to get a better setup done. Thats all i know

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Weird that his link comes up like that (prednisolone). Maybe a spammer hacked into his site?
Yeah, I thought it was strange as well. HIs website seems to be working fine though.

·
Premium Member
277 Posts
I've had good success with brad and tony at shyboy & tex.

Btw, you might get some more replies if you post this in the guitar building / mods / repair section of the forum.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts