The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a line or an idea on where to get a 100K 10C pot for a Bassman 200 amp. It's a bit fancy so I'm having trouble finding a direct replacement.

·
Premium Member
3,177 Posts
Yeah, that's a weird one. Sorry can't help you other than to suggest you check mouser/digikey (they probably have the right value but not the exact same format/shaft type). Have you tried contacting Fender to ask them?

·
Registered
11,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, that's a weird one. Sorry can't help you other than to suggest you check mouser/digikey (they probably have the right value but not the exact same format/shaft type). Have you tried contacting Fender to ask them?
Agreed, it is weird. I found it listed for Fender through Google but nothing on their site. I don't want to deal with them as it will probably turn into a blackhole. I checked around but not much for direct replacement parts, Antique has the other 100K linear taper pots I need for the amp but not this one. I did manage to find one 10C pot in Raleigh and he just confirmed stock but its 5 times the price of the Antique pots. Oh well.

·
Registered
11,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
So you found one?
I did and I ordered one. I had Darren Riley out of Raleigh ready to go but I was wondering if anyone else may have one and if anyone on the forum could suggest. Funny thing is this style of pot only seemed to be available in very few places.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts