The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm craving a new acoustic but can't afford one till march or April by then the tax return should be in . I'm looking at an older taylor 410e (has stock fishman preamp) ,an guild f150 jumbo or the Yamaha ac3r . I do hope buddy will sell his taylor he doesn't use it , why would he use it he has a damm taylor 814cedx . And damm that thing is nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
17,193 Posts
Did the older Taylor guitars have Rosewood b/s ?

DESCRIPTION (from Cosmo Music website)

Taylor 410ce Acoustic Guitar, Dreadnought, Venetian Cutaway, Sitka Spruce / Ovangkol, Venetian Cutaway, Expression System 2, with Case.

The cutaway 410ce marries the classic Dreadnought body style with modern Taylor refinements to create an inspiring playing experience. Solid ovangkol shares rosewoods full-spectrum tonal range, with a slightly fuller midrange and a bright, focused top end. Pickers and strummers will love the blend of power and articulation, along with Taylors sleek, playable necks. Fresh aesthetic touches include white binding, Italian acrylic dot fretboard inlays, a three-ring rosette, and an all-gloss body, while the onboard Taylor Expression System 2 pickup and preamp deliver a smooth plug-and-play experience. The guitar ships in a Taylor deluxe hardshell case.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts

Taylor 410ce Acoustic Guitar, Dreadnought, Venetian Cutaway, Sitka Spruce / Ovangkol, Venetian Cutaway, Expression System 2, with Case.

The cutaway 410ce marries the classic Dreadnought body style with modern Taylor refinements to create an inspiring playing experience. Solid ovangkol shares rosewoods full-spectrum tonal range, with a slightly fuller midrange and a bright, focused top end. Pickers and strummers will love the blend of power and articulation, along with Taylors sleek, playable necks. Fresh aesthetic touches include white binding, Italian acrylic dot fretboard inlays, a three-ring rosette, and an all-gloss body, while the onboard Taylor Expression System 2 pickup and preamp deliver a smooth plug-and-play experience. The guitar ships in a Taylor deluxe hardshell case.
Taylor have offered "Fall Editions" and other versions with various wood combinations over the years, including Rosewood. For example:

Taylor 410-R Limited Edition 2003 Sitka & Rosewoord

410e-R LTD (2016)

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Taylor dose make a 410 with rosewood

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18,557 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts