The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look at what I found in my mailbox. A parts bass to keep me busy while I plan my 5 string.

Warmoth body and neck
hipshot ultralites
Nordstrand NJ4SE
Hipshot A bridge
Audere preamp

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Stratocaster said:
Sweet, did the neck and body come joined together?
No its just sitting there for the pic. I will install threaded inserts to the neck before installing.

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
Looks like a fun little project. Have you had any prior experience with the Audere preamp? My brother's been thinking about getting one for his Squier Vintage Modified J bass. Most of the reviews I've read online are quite positive, but it's difficult to tell how much of an improvement it actually is based on the sound samples I've heard.

Cheers,
Joe

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
jcon said:
Looks like a fun little project. Have you had any prior experience with the Audere preamp? My brother's been thinking about getting one for his Squier Vintage Modified J bass. Most of the reviews I've read online are quite positive, but it's difficult to tell how much of an improvement it actually is based on the sound samples I've heard.

Cheers,
Joe
No expierience with an Audere. I have a East J-Retro in another bass and planning on a ACG filter based pre in an up and coming 5 string.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts