The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
So that's all the security video L&M has?? Hmmmmm, need me a hoodie, and a shopping list......
Ya. And from that door it is only 20? feet to the guitars, direct line. The sales desk is right beside the door. I get the feeling that there was a staff meeting right after this event, concerning manning that desk.

·
Registered
14,942 Posts
I thought he looks like Kevin Smith

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yes, but typically the prices are low enough on such items as to raise suspicion.

When you buy an American made Tele for two or three hundred and it's in pristine condition....
If the seller was a crackhead on a downtown street, yeah, that would be obvious.
or a Chender being advertised at that price.

Have you ever encountered an ad/person actually asking such a low price?

·
Premium Member
16,850 Posts
If the seller was a crackhead on a downtown street, yeah, that would be obvious.
or a Chender being advertised at that price.

Have you ever encountered an ad/person actually asking such a low price?
An ad? No, but stolen guitars are often sold face to face. I know several of mine were and the prices asked would have obviously tipped the buyer off.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I know several of mine were and the prices asked would have obviously tipped the buyer off.
That's sucks man. Sorry to hear.
Those buyers didn't give a rat's ass about where the guitars came from, I'm sure.
If they didn't keep them, then most likely stripped of parts or repainted. Like luxury cars.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts