The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,024 Posts
I don't believe the online listings are all that useful unless something has stuck around long enough. The best used deals I've had there were when I walk in and find something on the floor that was just put out there that day. The best deals never make it to the online listings because they're scooped up pretty quick.

Reactions: Blind Dog

·
Premium Member
16,663 Posts
I think its updated pretty regularly. Worth checking out at least.

·
Registered
14,395 Posts
I don't believe the online listings are all that useful unless something has stuck around long enough. The best used deals I've had there were when I walk in and find something on the floor that was just put out there that day. The best deals never make it to the online listings because they're scooped up pretty quick.
Certainly had a similar experience with pedals.

·
Registered
11,040 Posts
I've not used the L&M online listing but benefited in store from the great pricing, you gotta be quick though. I was lucky both times recently where the guitars were put out that day and I snagged them for better pricing than I could find on Kijiji in the month or so of looking.

·
Premium Member
343 Posts
I've gotten a few things from the online listings but I refuse to shop there anymore.

·
Premium Member
343 Posts
***deleted L&M rant****#*(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts