The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
15,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not a bad lineup for this summer festival.

Thu 07/26/07 Deep Purple
Thu 07/26/07 Honeymoon Suite
Thu 07/26/07 Nazareth
Thu 07/26/07 Percy Sledge
Thu 07/26/07 Ted Nugent

Fri 07/27/07 Cheap Trick
Fri 07/27/07 Neil Giraldo
Fri 07/27/07 Pat Benatar
Fri 07/27/07 Rik Emmett
Fri 07/27/07 Trooper

Sat 07/28/07 Creedence Clearwater Revisited
Sat 07/28/07 David Wilcox
Sat 07/28/07 George Thorogood & The Destroyers
Sat 07/28/07 Rick Derringer

·
Premium Member
2,064 Posts
If you have not seen Deep Purple. I mean THIS line up of Deep Purple. Go see them. They are KILLER !!!!!! Great guitar player, a really great drummer, great keyboard player and (still) a great singer.
I have seen them a number of times and they put out. They were the best band at Live 8 in Barrie a couple of summers ago.

cheers
Pete

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
faracaster said:
If you have not seen Deep Purple. I mean THIS line up of Deep Purple. Go see them. They are KILLER !!!!!! Great guitar player, a really great drummer, great keyboard player and (still) a great singer.
I have seen them a number of times and they put out. They were the best band at Live 8 in Barrie a couple of summers ago.

cheers
Pete

Steve Morse rules!!!!!

·
Administrator
15,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
faracaster said:

cheers
Pete
I may drop in for that day. Never seen Deep Purple in any variation. Might be worth the 2 hour drive on a nice summer day.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts