The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so say I have a fender blues deluxe( which I do) and I got an a/b/y box and put the A and B lines into 1 and 2 inputs on the amp. could I run both at once (like I like to do with mkII's)? the MKII's get all distorted and really nice sounding.

I thought you folk would be a good bunch to ask because so many of you have nice fenders and possibly the gear to try it. thanks

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Yerffej said:
so say I have a fender blues deluxe( which I do) and I got an a/b/y box and put the A and B lines into 1 and 2 inputs on the amp. could I run both at once (like I like to do with mkII's)? the MKII's get all distorted and really nice sounding.

I thought you folk would be a good bunch to ask because so many of you have nice fenders and possibly the gear to try it. thanks
I don't think it's something you can do with the Blues Deluxe. Some of the tweeds you can do this. With the Brown and Black faces you can't unless you have an ABY that you can switch the phase on one of the outputs, the channels are out of phase from each other.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts