flashPUNK said:Just got back from the UK on a small tour...
I hadn't realized how crappy the power outlets were over there, pretty much every time i put a plug in the wall there was a spark, even with my converter.
Anyway, my line6 DL4 died on me, probably due to the horrible power..
Does anyone have any experience getting one of these fixed? I know they're prone to being broken, but i baby my equipment and i'd hate to think i have a faulty unit.
Any tips for getting it fixed quickly? i'm considering going to L&M and demanding a replacement.
...before you do that, contact line six directly to get it from the horse's mouth, so to speak. may not be a good idea to tell them how it happened...