The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from the UK on a small tour...

I hadn't realized how crappy the power outlets were over there, pretty much every time i put a plug in the wall there was a spark, even with my converter.

Anyway, my line6 DL4 died on me, probably due to the horrible power..

Does anyone have any experience getting one of these fixed? I know they're prone to being broken, but i baby my equipment and i'd hate to think i have a faulty unit.

Any tips for getting it fixed quickly? i'm considering going to L&M and demanding a replacement.

·
Registered
5,740 Posts
flashPUNK said:
Just got back from the UK on a small tour...
I hadn't realized how crappy the power outlets were over there, pretty much every time i put a plug in the wall there was a spark, even with my converter.
Anyway, my line6 DL4 died on me, probably due to the horrible power..
Does anyone have any experience getting one of these fixed? I know they're prone to being broken, but i baby my equipment and i'd hate to think i have a faulty unit.
Any tips for getting it fixed quickly? i'm considering going to L&M and demanding a replacement.

...before you do that, contact line six directly to get it from the horse's mouth, so to speak. may not be a good idea to tell them how it happened...

-dh

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hahaha,

wasn't gona tell em.

luckily our bass player used to work at L&M, so i'm hopping for a straight up exchange. i've got the box, receipts and its within the 1 year warranty period.

·
Registered
5,740 Posts
flashPUNK said:
Hahaha,
wasn't gona tell em.
luckily our bass player used to work at L&M, so i'm hopping for a straight up exchange. i've got the box, receipts and its within the 1 year warranty period.
...in that case, i don't think you'll have a problem.

-dh

1 - 4 of 4 Posts