The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Little brother to the HX Effects.

Stereo in/outs, power, USB and exp connections on the back. Effects loop send and return on the right side. Midi and headphones on the left side.

• Over 300effects and models from Helix, M-Series, and legacy Line 6 products
• Up to 6 simultaneous amp, cab, and effect blocks (including a looper and IR loading) provide extensive tone-crafting options
• A complete guitar or bass rig in one pedal
• 3 capacitive-sensing footswitches with color-coded LED rings facilitate ease of use and fast editing
• Split/parallel signal paths provide flexible routing for both simple and complex signal chains
• TRS dual expression pedal/footswitch input extends creative control capabilities
• Stereo effects loop (mono/stereo TRS send + stereo returns) facilitates use with other pedals

·
Registered
4,581 Posts
I just watched that HX stomp posted. I'm not into all the options as I went down that road and ended up playing on the settings than on the guitar. But it looks like a pretty nice unit. Wonder how my good ol' GSP 21 Legend circa 1993/4 would hold up to it?

·
Premium Member
3,334 Posts
Looks like it’ll be just as expensive.
Seems that it’s $599 US at Sweetwater, same as the HXFX price.
DF6DAA81-B9C5-4FC3-97BA-4F4EAF393312.png

So a fully functioning smaller full Helix with all the effects AND amps for (guess) $799 cdn? Woot!

·
Premium Member
16,827 Posts
Looks like it’ll be just as expensive.
Different feature set though - like amp modelling.

View attachment 226592

So a fully functioning smaller full Helix with all the effects AND amps for (guess) $799 cdn? Woot!
I wonder what other companies will be releasing (if anything) for the sub-$1k market at NAMM then.

·
Premium Member
11,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
View attachment 226592

Dang, I was hoping this would be a smaller - and cheaper - version. It is smaller.

·
Premium Member
13,025 Posts
$799Cdn? Not going to happen.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts