1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18,560 Posts
Great for all the train songs.

·
Mad Strappier
500 Posts
Cool - those are a bit of a rarer bird - made in USA - always thought chickenheads were silly on a guitar, but on something like that, probably just perfect LOL

Reactions: mrmatt1972

·
Premium Member
16,837 Posts
Cool - those are a bit of a rarer bird - made in USA - always thought chickenheads were silly on a guitar, but on something like that, probably just perfect LOL
Cant even see them so its fine haha

·
Mad Strappier
500 Posts
- actually, It's not so much the look, it's the functionality for me, but now that I think of it,
I'm not really much of a knob twiddler anyway, so I'm wondering why I even care.

·
Registered
570 Posts
I saw and played a couple of them around Ottawa in the '90s... they were okay but a little to weird for my tastes (I was playing a bright fuscia Charvel Fusion and floral Jems at the time)...

As I recall, I didn't think much about the bolts through the body to hold the vinyl body shell in place - it was the only guitar that had me worried about scratching my clothes with the guitar's back... I remember I liked the necks okay but the headstock did nothing for me - too much wood at the end of the neck for no purpose... can't recall what I thought about the pickups...

·
Premium Member
832 Posts
Is it weird for the sake of being weird?
Not my taste in guitars, but I could easily see someone owning it just for the funky factor.

·
Premium Member
11,870 Posts
If that's a fan behind those body openings, I like it! If it isn't, I don't.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
I had a Lindert Conductor of the same vintage. Sold it to someone here on GC (I forget who). I loved the eliptical neck, did not love the weight.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts