The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey friends. My good friend Tom is doing a little tour to Toronto this month, and intended to have a little EP for sale as merch at each show. Unfortunately a smashed windshield ate up the budget, so he came up with a new idea.

The details can be found here: Tom Rich (@tomrichmusic) • Instagram photos and videos

So basically: enjoy it, and buy it if you like. I'm featured on guitar for one track, and I'll let you know which one it is when I find out the title!

I think he's releasing one song a day or something like that.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Weird, using the desktop web version of the forum I can't see anything but the Tapatalk app on my phone shows me an instagram post of yours showing a couple of teles and nice looking Super Reverb...

Either way, I hear nor see any damn geetar music!!!

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
The music will be found at. As for the IG post, I'm not sure what happened.

Somewhere On Another Planet, by Tom Rich
Did you play the acoustic part as well? Either way, love the song...great job, boys!

EDIT: Just re-read your first post...so you may not have even played on this particular song...either way, I like the tasteful solo whether it was you or not...not too busy and love the "shimmer" in the tone.

·
Premium Member
6,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Did you play the acoustic part as well? Either way, love the song...great job, boys!

EDIT: Just re-read your first post...so you may not have even played on this particular song...either way, I like the tasteful solo whether it was you or not...not too busy and love the "shimmer" in the tone.
I'm certainly not on that track. That was Tom on all instruments and vocals IIRC. He was using a simulation of an AC30 with a touch of chorus i believe. This whole album was cut in a weekend in his living room via Garageband.

·
Premium Member
6,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm certainly not on that track. That was Tom on all instruments and vocals IIRC. He was using a simulation of an AC30 with a touch of chorus i believe. This whole album was cut in a weekend in his living room via Garageband.
Playing a Fender Mustang I should add.

My leads were tracked with a simulated Silverface Fender Twin, into a Blonde Fender 1x15 Cabinet, with some compression and delay. Playing my Esquire.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts