The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's the time of year for blues in Kingston. This year's lineup includes James Cotton and Sonny Landreth. It's an amazing deal at $10 for a weekend's worth of shows. If you've got nothing else better to do you can catch my band playing in Confederation Park at 6:00 Friday. Come up and say 'hi' :wave: - I'll be the guy with the 4-stringed Fender.

·
Registered
183 Posts
It's the time of year for blues in Kingston. This year's lineup includes James Cotton and Sonny Landreth. It's an amazing deal at $10 for a weekend's worth of shows. If you've got nothing else better to do you can catch my band playing in Confederation Park at 6:00 Friday. Come up and say 'hi' :wave: - I'll be the guy with the 4-stringed Fender.

Hadn't planned on going down on Friday night, however.... maybe look ya up if I do make it on Friday night. ( what is your band's name):rockon2:

Plan on spending saturday there..

Steve
Loyal Blues Fellowship ( belleville ont)

·
Premium Member
3,914 Posts
Do not miss Sonny Landreth. Saw him in Montreal a couple years ago... I still get goosebumps thinking of that show.

Pete

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Do not miss Sonny Landreth. Saw him in Montreal a couple years ago... I still get goosebumps thinking of that show.

Pete
+1 on the quote! Sonny is one of the most amazing slide players around. If you are in that area...check him out!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts