The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,399 Posts
I'm very impressed that you took the time and had the guts required to start this thread.

It takes a lot to make a "public" apology...and many never bother or are totally unable.

A good evening and God Bless to you, sir.

AND....BTW...Where are the progress pics of that new Tele you are building??

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm very impressed that you took the time and had the guts required to start this thread.

It takes a lot to make a "public" apology...and many never bother or are totally unable.

A good evening and God Bless to you, sir.

AND....BTW...Where are the progress pics of that new Tele you are building??
Lol the body was a custom order it's just getting Finished lol. Gotta love when a company is behind on orders. They told it Should be shipped by the end of the week. They also lost a machine and barely got fixed I'm told. I'm a little impatient at times

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
Hard to have patience when you plunk down the money and the days tick away without your purchase.

Good on you for saying that piece.

·
Registered
18,585 Posts
Humility is a beautiful thing. I wish I had more of it. Good for you Silvertone!

·
Registered
10,563 Posts
I just finished reading the thread in question - it was very educational. I learned two things: One - there are groups on Facebook for the buying and selling of gear, and Two - never, ever discuss Two no matter how hard you want to :cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts