The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
753 Posts
I have to say that I really enjoy the work you guys do Dale. Love the variations in styles/genres, and then the professionalism shown in both the presentation and playing. Look forward to each new project the band does.

Neil

· Registered
8,352 Posts
Re: Old Home Place

For our 6th project The Lexington Lab Band is honored to feature a Bluegrass Music icon, JD Crowe. We are thrilled JD shared his talent & story with us. We hope you enjoy the videos - we sure had a great time making them!

Check us out at www.lexingtonlabband.com & follow us on twitter @lex_lab_band.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dngOb6msDSo
I love this song. I initially started out as a bluegrasser and this is one of the few songs that I actually sing and alot of times jamming at home with my Martin I'll still sing this song.

· Who???
3,594 Posts

That one had me tapping my foot and bobbing my head. I really love your work.

· Registered
2,048 Posts

Watching these guys play while sipping a coffee is one of my pleasures. Their musicianship and the production quality of their sessions are fabulous and I always look forward to their next project. Here's two since I last checked in on them.

· Administrator
601 Posts

Thanks for bumping this! I hadn't checked their site in awhile, and I'm really happy to see new projects! In the middle of Gold Dust Woman right now, and it sounds great.

Great work, as usual. Am I the only one that sees a TV show here? It would be really good. Starts with the round table on band choices, then bringing in the guest musicians, then arrangements and rehearsals, and finishes with the final performances. There is so much money out there for TV production... someone apply for a grant!

· Registered
10,387 Posts

I can't thank you enough for the enjoyment that I get watching your band! In a word, "perfect"!

I also love the fact that you also have amazing tutorials on You tube! I have learned a wealth of information from you!

· Registered
10,387 Posts

I have been a fan for about 3 years. I have followed some of Dale's YouTube lessons and then found out about the band. Yes, they are amazing.

· Registered
10,387 Posts
Dale I love everything you do with the Lexington Lab band. Your renditions of the Doobie brothers songs are so righteous. I have followed so many of your lessons on You Tube! Your sort of a mentor to me! Your an amazing guitar player and a very genuine and humble person.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.