The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i guess I've taken a break from guitars long enough so lets talk guitar stuff.tomorrow i believe il have enough to finish my amp. Fingers crossed. I've noticed some new fender models out there what do you think. Taylor has a few new models any thi g eles new?

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
17,370 Posts
There's tons new, NAMM is two months away.

What exactly are you asking about?

·
Premium Member
Air guitar
3,250 Posts
This whole forum (with the exception of the political sub-forum and steadfastlys posts) are about guitars, amps, pedals and people buying or wanting new guitars, amps and pedals. Try picking a thread that interests you instead of posting a vague fishing thread with more spelling mistakes than valid topics of conversation. :)

·
Registered
12,372 Posts
i like the new fender meteor that's just recently come out. it's different enough from the rest of their line up, but still a cool looking design. other than that, i like to watch the trends in new gear, to gauge where things may be going. i'm still mystified by the disappearance of the lunchbox amp .

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
I love the look of the Meteora, but I'm a bit disappointed with the pickup choice, as that basically makes it a weird looking Tele.

·
Registered
12,121 Posts
I love the look of the Meteora, but I'm a bit disappointed with the pickup choice, as that basically makes it a weird looking Tele.
yea, kinda limiting.
looks similar to all those offset tele partscasters that guys were building and even fender put out a couple of. what would be cool is a swimming pool route on these and the option of buying preloaded pickguards with different pups and a harness to just clip in to the output jack.
boom just sold a million units

1 - 9 of 9 Posts